Tuesday, November 13, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

Hi! So this is our first time participating in the IMM posts. If there's any suggestions, let us know! Don't forget to leave what you got this week in the comments!^-^

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a book blogging meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.



Sarah:


Graceling by Kristin Cashore

This book is Sarah's to review. She bought it from Barnes & Noble.
Expect the review to come up by this weekend. 

Goodreads Page | Published October 1st, 2008 by Harcourt






 Nicole:

What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang

This is Nicole's to review. She had bought this book from Barnes & Noble. This book review would probably be posted by the weekend.

Goodreads Page | Published September 18th, 2012 by HarperCollins






Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

This is also Nicole's to review. She got this book from the local library. The review for Starcrossed should be on Umbrella Dreams by the week of Thanksgiving.

Goodreads Page | Published May 31st, 2011 by HarperTeen






What's Your IMM this Week?

1 comment:

  1. Great Mailbox! I have Graceling in my huge TBR pile! Starcrossed is on my WL! And I've read What's Left of Me and enjoyed it!

    Here is my Mailbox

    ReplyDelete