Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blogspiration (1)


Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.


Okay, so the picture below contains my most favorite quote of all time. I don't know about you, but I found the meaning of this quote to be very deep. In my interpretation, it means to take a chance and not worry about the outcome. Now, this isn't about doing something stupid and not thinking of the results --- this is about doing something that takes a lot of courage regardless how it might end. It means to take a chance.


This was my first Blogspiration post, so I hope I did it right. ^-^ What's your favorite quote?


2 comments:

  1. I love your quote. Yup, sometimes, what matters most isn't your end-product. i've always reminded myself, what I give is what I get so if I followed my heart and put in my all, things will turn out right-- The optimist in me!! I love hopping around these Blogspiration posts but never gotten to do one myself, maybe I ought to try :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia! I really like this quote too because it proves that the ending isn't all that matters. And Blogspiration posts are definitely really fun! I love searching for quotes!(:

      Delete