Sunday, January 27, 2013

Blogspiration (2)



Blogspiration is a weekly meme hosted by GrowingUp YA & Saz101. The meme was created to help spark inspiration among bloggers, readers & writers alike. An inspirational quote/picture/video is posted weekly, on the day of the author’s choosing, so that it may inspire creativity, conversation & just a little SOMETHING.


Sarah here! And I just got this brilliant idea for a blogspiration quote. Its taken from the book Room by Emma Donoghue. This book is from  a five-year-old perspective. The quote isn't meant to inspire creativity, but instead to think about your time and how you use it.  I hope you enjoy it!

                            pdpa-Abstract-Panache-Textu_zps1d618f64-1_zps34df35b8 photo pdpa-Abstract-Panache-Textu_zps1d618f64-1_zps34df35b8.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, I need to read this book. I've heard good things about it. And this quote is EXACTLY what I've been thinking lately. I need to cut a few things out from my schedule. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete